Waterloo - November 1st, 2017
November 1st, 2017
Registration: 3:30 PM / Fireside Chat: 4:00 PM
Networking: 5:00 PM 295 Hagey Blvd,
The Accelerator Centre, in partnership with TSX Ignite, are hosting a free, must-attend session about how to build effective PR strategies for startups and growth-stage businesses. Come hear engaging "fireside chats" with tech leaders who will share their experiences and lessons learned from the trenches.
- PR tactics that work and common pitfalls
- Building your corporate brand with investors, customers, and employees
- The importance of story-telling
- Getting attention from the media
- Crisis management when things go off-the-rails
- Measuring success
- Evolving your PR strategy as you scale
Following the session, there will be a cocktail reception and networking opportunity.
CEO and Founder, Boulevard Public Relations
VP of Marketing, Vidyard
Senior Analyst, iNovia Capital
Chief Marketing Officer, Ignition Communications Inc.